- Don’t Miss Out on the 20% Qualified Business Deduction for Rental Activities!
- Penalty Waiver for Estimated Tax Penalty
- Delegation is Crucial to Success and Peace of Mind
- IRS Delays Changes to Form W-4
- IRS Makes Changes to Taxpayer Transcript Requests
- 2019 Social Security Wage Base and Nanny Threshold
- New Rules for Like-Kind Exchanges Under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- ‘Tis the Season of Gifting
- 4th Quarter 2018 Due Dates
- Expensing Assets Under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Are You Paying Yourself Correctly as a Shareholder of an S Corporation?
All content posted on this website or distributed by SmallBizPros, Inc. dba Padgett Business Services is intended for informational purposes only. To determine whether these concepts are appropriate for your business, you should seek advice from a Padgett Business Services representative or an independent advisor before implementation. Each office is independently owned and operated.